It dawned on him that death, like life, could be dealt with in a humorous way and with the skills of a writer who had contributed articles in the Real Estate Press, The Human Services Review, and The Phoenix Center City Magazine, Julian decided to try his hand at creating a much needed book using comic illustrations and simple explanations to describe serious issues. This resulted in his writing a very complete manual for this daunting task. His slogan became: "We all gotta go sometime, so let’s mix a little humor with a serious
subject!" Your Estate Planning Guide™ does just that! DyingToKnow.Info™ contains instructions about estate planning, selecting your Executor, Veterans benefits, etc. and forms you fill out about:
- Who to notify
- YourBank accounts, insurance, and other financial data.
- Who gets paid when, what, and how.
- How you want to be treated during your terminal illness.
- Your funeral arrangements, costs, and contents for an obituary.
- How to dispose of your personal effects.
- Your assets, liabilities, and tax information.
- The location of your important documents and so much more.
PLUS TWO LIVING WILL FORMS THAT EXPRESS YOU AND YOUR PARTNERS END OF LIFE DECISIONS, TWO LAST WILL AND
TESTAMENT FORMS THAT ADDRESS YOUR AFTERLIFE BEQUESTS, AND IN ADDITION THERE ARE DUPLICATE MEDICAL AND TWO FULL POWER OF ATTORNEY FORMS WITH INSTRUCTIONS. Buy the PDF Book at the below "BUY NOW" button.
NOTE: We partnered with Amazon for delivery of our book. When you click BUY NOW! you will arrive on our Amazon.com price. Sometimes Amazon.com DISCOUNTS the book even lower than $29.95
If you prefer the fillable eBook PDF version of DyingToKnow.Info for only $19 CLICK HERE